After years of practice, Joel knew it was time to start his own firm. His mission is simple—put the client first. Over the years of practice, Joel would hear time and time again from potential clients they had an attorney they could not reach, who would not communicate with them, who in essence, dismissed them. It seemed that attorneys were more about the money and less about the client. That’s NOT right. Joel decided to make a change for himself and for his future clients. He decided what should be self -evident—put the client first. There are obvious reasons:
a1.)aClients are the life blood of any business, it is important to maintain a healthy client relationship because without that relationship, a business will fail.
2.)aThe client is in a vulnerable position.
She does not know what to expect, she places trust in her attorney to guide her and explain the case to her. That’s why Joel adopted the slogan—“It’s About YOU!” If you have been injured through no fault of your own, call Joel and talk to him and get an understanding of what the road ahead will look like should you decide to pursue a claim or file a lawsuit.
- Personal Injury
- Car Wrecks
- Tractor Trailer Injuries
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability
- Business Litigation
- Criminal Law
- Other areas of law that I could be interested in…so call me!
- University of Louisville, B.A. 2004
- University of Valparaiso School of Law, J.D., 2013
- Kentucky State Bar 2013
- Federal District Court, Western District of Kentucky 2017
- Federal District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky 2020
- Kentucky Justice Association 2017
- American Association for Justice 2017
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum 2021